Kindly fill out this form or call us at (780) 851-9500.
Your Source for an Approved Vehicle Inspection in Edmonton
On top of all the auto care services that will keep your vehicle on the road, at Computerized AutoPro, we can also help you make the right vehicle decisions and guide you through the forms you need to get behind the wheel. When it comes to any type of vehicle inspection, Edmonton drivers trust Computerized AutoPro to provide peace of mind through their expert guidance and outstanding workmanship.
We offer the following inspections:
- Insurance. Our experience with insurance forms means you’ll sail through those insurance company offices.
- Out-of-province. If you found a deal across the border, bring your new vehicle back to us for a car inspection. Edmonton drivers trust us to quickly identify any repairs their vehicles might need to get plates, through our out-of-province inspection. Plus, we suggest future maintenance tips so you keep that new vehicle on the road for years to come.
- Pre-purchase. You rely on your car, and you’ve worked hard to afford the one you want. Ensure you’re making the right choice with a complete inspection by a Computerized Auto Pro technician.
- Preventative maintenance. Peace of mind is priceless. Bring your vehicle in for a preventative maintenance inspection so we can help you make service decisions to save money and keep your vehicle on the road.
- Warranty Inspections. Just prior to your basic 3 year, 60K warranty expiration, a comprehensive inspection could save you thousands of dollars. The same can be said for the powertrain warranty expiration at 5 years or 100K on most makes and models. Bring your vehicle to us and save!
- Comprehensive vehicle inspections. With our 200+ point auto inspection, Edmonton drivers can expect an in-depth look at how their vehicles’ parts and systems are holding up on the road, as part of maintenance, and under the vehicle. Our highly skilled technicians take the time to explain our concerns to you and help you make the right choices about repairs you’ll want to make now and the ones that can wait.