Reliable Automatic Transmission Service: Edmonton Drivers Trust Computerized AutoPro
Your transmission is your vehicle’s toughest part. Don’t give it the shaft.
The automatic transmission in your vehicle has more moving parts than any other system and it works hard every minute you’re driving.
Over time, automatic transmission fluid (ATF) suffers from heat, friction and contamination. Slowly, these parts accumulate gums and varnish deposits as the fluid breaks down and oxidizes. That could mean the end of your transmission.
Save money and keep your car on the road with our Complete Automatic Transmission Service
We’ll connect an exchange machine to your vehicle’s cooler line so our professional strength cleaner can:
- Circulate through the transmission, valve body, torque converter and cooler to dissolve and suspend gums and varnish deposits
- Flush all old fluid and suspended debris
- Replace transmission filter if required
- Install new transmission fluid
- Fortify new fluid with oxidation inhibitors, seal conditioners and friction modifiers
We recommend this type of tune-up every two years or 50,000 km.