The family-owned service centre Edmonton drivers have trusted since 1983
When Debbie and Jerry Eskow opened Computerized Alignment & Brake in 1983, they knew they wanted to be different than all the other automotive repair shops in Edmonton.
They wanted to fix your car today, and help you keep it running for years.
They wanted to be clear about costs and recommended work so you could make the right choices for you, and feel good about them.
They wanted you to know they care about your car as much as you do.
Today, Debbie and Jerry’s son Todd Eskow still runs the family business based on those same principles of excellent workmanship and customer service. Over time, Computerized AutoPro has evolved to offer a range of automotive maintenance and repair services using state-of-the-art equipment and highly skilled diagnostic technicians.
Computerized AutoPro was invited to join NAPA AutoPro because of our expertise, qualifications, integrity and our reputation as a leading provider of auto repair service in Edmonton.
NAPA AutoPro Service Provider
As a NAPA AutoPro Service Provider, we are proud to uphold NAPA’s high service standards.
- Book your next appointment when it’s convenient for you
- Wait for your approval to proceed with maintenance or repair work
- Keep you informed of all manufacturer-recommended services
- Provide highly skilled diagnostic technicians and state-of-the art equipment so we can solve even the toughest problems
- Maintain responsible environmental practices ty that meets your motoring needs
Every NAPA AUTOPRO is devoted to this mission and will continue to provide Automotive Service Excellence with the highest level of Customer Satisfaction while providing a stress-free experience!